REGISTRATION WILL BE HELD AT KENWOOD HIGH SCHOOL THE FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER. PLEASE RE-VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR A FINALIZED DATE AND TIME MID SEPTEMBER.
Iron Knights Parents!
We would first like to welcome all of the new wrestlers and their parents to the Iron Knights family! Also, we would like to extend a warm welcome back to our returning wrestlers and their parents.
This letter contains some of the issues we have seen in the past and would like to address them as the season starts.
• We apologize about the seating or lack thereof and would like to welcome you to bring your folding chairs and something to do throughout the duration of practice.
• We ask all parents to sit along the white walls and OFF of the greenway—this is for the wrestlers to run laps.
• If you have other children who are not wrestling please do not allow them to roam the halls of the school, play on the bleachers throughout the gym area, play in the gym, climb along the yellow railing overlooking the gym, and most importantly other exercise equipment in the wrestling area to include wrestling mats.
• As for the wrestling shoes, we ask for your wrestler to wear their outside shoes to practice and then change when they get there. IF they do not have wrestling shoes, socks will be fine but no street shoes are permitted on the mats (to include coaches). This is for sanitary reasons along with safety, which is our number one priority for the team.
• Parents must stay with their children (wrestling or non-wrestling), or assign another parent to be responsible for their child. COACHES CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
• Registration deadline and fees are due no later than Monday, October 28, 2013. The fee is $60 to cover the wrestler’s AAU card, team t-shirt and shorts. Please see Randie Crume or Cher Powers to pay the registration fee. If you can’t register online we can give you a form to fill out.
If you are interested in volunteering, please let us know! We have something for everyone!
If you are willing to coach, you MUST get an AAU coaches card to be on the mats with the wrestlers.
Please contact Daniel Otero for information, questions, comments or any other issues!
We are looking forward to a great season with our volunteer help and wrestlers!
Daniel Otero 931-302-3122
Iron Knights wrestling Club
PO Box 31972
Clarksville TN 37040